Flights to Sicily from France
FLYING TO SICILY
Ryanair flies from:
- Paris Beauvais to Palermo on Saturdays, Thursdays and Tuesdays until 27th October.
- Marseille to Catania on Sundays and Wednesdays from 25th March until 25th October.
Times and days may vary so please consult Ryanair.com for more details.
Transavia flies from:
- Paris (Orly Sud) to Palermo daily from April until October.
- Paris (Orly Sud) to Catania daily from May until October.
Times and days may vary so please consult Transavia.com for details.
easyJet flies from:
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) to Catania from early February through to October, with daily flights between April and October.
- Paris (Orly Sud) to Palermo daily all year round.
- Lyon to Palermo on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 26th June until September.
- Lyon to Catania on Saturdays and Wednesdays from 28th March until October.
Volotea flies to:
- Toulouse to Palermo on Fridays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from April until October.
- Toulouse to Catania on Fridays from 13th April and on Wednesdays during July and August.
- Bordeaux to Palermo on Fridays and Tuesdays from 30th March until October.
- Nantes, Nice and Strasbourg on Fridays and Tuesdays from April.
Dates may still vary so please consult Volotea.com for full information
Alitaia flies from:
- Paris via Milan (Linate) to Catania daily from January
- Paris via Milan (Linate) to Palermo daily from January.
- Marseille and Toulouse via Rome (Fiumicino) to Palermo daily from January.
- Marseille and Toulouse via Rome Fiumicino) to Catania daily from January.
Vueling fly from various airports in France throughout, please click on the link below.
Airport connections in Sicily