If you have a special occasion coming up - say an important birthday or wedding anniversary - why not let us organise a celebration to remember at one of our top villas (below)!
Our London team, working hand in hand with our on-the-ground concierge, can help with organising live music, special menus or any other desires you might have, as well as recommending accommodation for extra guests (if you are planning on inviting more people to your party than can sleep in the villa).
Then, on the special day, our concierge, along with the gracious owners and the villas' staff, will be there to ensure that everything runs smoothly and according to plan.
Please find below some detailed information on pricing. For further information and assistance in planning your dream celebration in Puglia, please write to email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0)20 7377 8518 or 1-800-490-1107 (toll-free from the US and Canada).
A special occasion villa in Puglia
Location: nr. Gallipoli
Rental price*: please see villa page for up-to-date pricing and max. occupancy
Max. no. of guests for the event**: 90
Event fee***: €3,500 for up to 50 guests + €20 pp for each guest over 50
* prices per week in Euros. Prices vary depending on the time of year and include the rental of the villa (accommodation for the max. number of guests stated) and all the villa’s services and facilities as per website.
** additional guests over the maximum that the villa has been booked for may not stay at the villa overnight. please note that the number of guests for an event include those staying at the villa
*** compulsory fee – please see next section for further information.
Additional services and costs
Compulsory Event Fee of €3,500 for up to 50 guests, plus €20 pp for each guest over 50
This price includes:
- Help in choosing and coordinating local aspects of the Event (see details below) with our Event Planner
- Organisation of the event (dinner/reception/party)
- Assistance with event design
- Venue coordination
- Our Event Planner's presence and supervision at the Event day for 4 hours. If the Event Planner is required to stay more than 4 hours on the day, there will be an additional charge of € 60 per hour.
- Preparing the house and grounds for additional guests plus additional electricity and general maintenance costs of additional guests.
We will also be happy to help you to design and coordinate the following services. The prices below are based on previous events
Catering (food, service and linen, cutlery). Average price from €60 per person for a standard buffet with appetizers and 2 courses, to €250 per person for a served dinner with fish and 3 courses with champagne
- Live music (live band, local music, string quartet, etc.) from €650 to €1,000. If needed we can help arrange equipment such as sound systems at an additional cost
- D.J. -approximately €700
- Beautician (hair and make-up) - €650
- Chair rental (when different chairs from the ones at the villa are requested) - average price from €3 to €6 per chair
- Photographer (we can recommend a trustworthy English-speaking professional from whom you can get a direct quote)
Terms and conditions
Think Experiences are provided by independent local companies which are neither owned not controlled by The Thinking Traveller and for whom we act only as an agent. Whilst every effort is made to keep the description of every Think Experience up to date, the provider may cancel or amend your experience at their discretion for many reasons including where it considers that there may be a risk to your comfort, health or safety. Some excursions/activities (i.e. helicopter rides, excursions on Mount Etna, boat charter, etc.) may contain an element of risk or require a good level of physical fitness, and, if in doubt, you should contact us so we can put you in contact directly with the local provider before deciding to buy. Please also check that you are covered for the activity(ies) in question by your travel insurance policy.
In acting in the capacity of an agent on behalf of the provider, your contract will be with that provider and will be subject to their standard terms and conditions, and it will not form part of your contracted holiday arrangements with us. Any complaint (including any allegation of breach of contract or negligence) should be taken up with the excursion/activity provider directly. We will do our best to assist you, but will have no liability in relation to the performance of that contract.