Flights to The Sporades Islands
INFORMATION ON FLIGHTS TO THE SPORADES ISLANDS, FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Flights from the UK
Where are you flying to?
Flights to Skiathos >>
Flights to Volos >>
Mid-week arrivals are possible at some of our villas outside peak season. To save on airfares and plan a villa holiday that fits in with your requirements, just get in touch with one of our Villa Specialists.
If you want to arrive at your Thinking Traveller villa on the Sporades Islands in style, we recommend you fly to Athens International Airport and let us organise a helicopter transfer to Skopelos or Alonissos for you. Please see below for more information:
- Helicopter types: a Bell 430 twin-engine VIP helicopter, or an Agusta A109
- Flight time: approx. 35-40 minutes
- Number of passengers: maximum 5
- Luggage capacity: four large suitcases (max. weight 15kg each). Soft suitcases can be placed in the luggage compartment. Hard or semi-hard suitcases might need to be stored in the cabin, thus decreasing passenger space.
- Prices: from €4,000* (for the Bell 430) or from €3,300* (for the Agusta models)
- Departure point: Athens International Airport
*plus a €50 booking fee
If you are interested in organising a helicopter transfer, please contact your Experience Specialist as far in advance as possible as availability is limited, especially in high season.